View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:47 PM   #1241 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Haha, that's funny right there!i did the same thing with the willz Bazooka tube I had in my last ride.

Hey, how'd you wire up yer fog? Just curious. Seems like everybody does it differently. Do you have it blink on brake and otherwise off?
Nah, that requires a flasher and a relay, and it was pretty hot outside, so for now it's just on when the headlights come on.

What I would REALLY love to have would be a brake light that has two intensities, normal and bright, just like the brake lights. Then it would be normal when I'm driving (which means pretty visible during the day), and if I hit my brakes it would flash bright/normal/bright/normal/stay bright until I let off the brake. Then (and here's what would make me wet my pants with happiness) when I put it in reverse the fog light would light up BRIGHT WHITE OMGOMGOMG. Tell me that wouldn't look sexy as hell!

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R