View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #1235 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on kids! Sorry I've been absent for a few days but between being sick and going to V2lab and the the installs today I've been a mix of busy and bed-ridden.

Today I got my Evo-R fog light and my new Alpine type R subwoofer in, so I put them both in and I'm pretty happy. The fog light is a little dim for my tastes, though. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to make it brighter, otherwise I might just try to find a deal on the Z1 store one and install that later on down the road. Anyway, here's me at a friend's house about 20 minutes ago...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366083341.865377.jpg

And here's a few pics of the sub comparisons

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366083379.317471.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366083411.382804.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366083444.020143.jpg

Let me just say that this thing is a BEAST. I have a little kicker 400w amp going to it and it hits extremely hard, much harder and more importantly CLEANER than my crappy old Xplode did. Not to mention it has a better range. I've been busting out all the rap and hip hop I normally don't listen to and jamming out, all the black guys are looking at me like I'm retarded hahaha.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R