View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #83 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBro16 View Post
So you added a dry carbon hatch and a titanium exhaust to help with the poor front weight distribution?

Lol!

Where do I begin? Lighter cooling system, lightweight flywheel and clutch, 4 lb lithium battery, aluminum hat front rotors, abs pumps etc removed, all engine cosmetics pulled, AC system pulled, ventilation system gone, lighter pulley and belt setup, hoods pinned, horns pulled, lighter long tube headers, lighter engine mounts,lightweight vented hood, front crash bar lightened, stock PS removed and electric PS installed further back in car, all smog and excess cooling lines removed from engine, Wiper system removed, lower radiator support removed, gutted dash, doors, poly windshield.

Suspect my car is one of better front to rear weight distributions as I still only have rear roll bar.. CF hatch was to get weight off top of car to lower CG, titanium system to offset added weight of fueling, 30 gallon saddle fuel cell with 4 scavenger pumps mounted low and to rear. Rear Diff coolers, rear defuser system. As well as dry sump cell going in rear in future. big rear wheels and tires.

Rear of car has actually stayed weight neutral. Believe me I'm trying to get to 50/50.