View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #82 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBro16 View Post
Doesn't mean his reduced weight is better distributed across the vehicle than the OEM setup and its weight distribution. Could be like a chick with a store-bought DD rack and an *** like Paris Hilton.

I'm just applying Shamu's logic used in all the remarks he's made about all the cars in this thread. Why can't it work for me?
Not defending Shamu's posts, but taking what he said out of context to better fit your argument, I really don't care for. RWD cars with the transmission mounted up front will always have a bias. Just because he reduced the weight of the rear does not mean he paid no attention to the front.

Regarding the ST, I think it would be an enjoyable vehicle, great to push the segment forward, but at the same time, it still has it's flaws that have made little or no headway from the last crop of hot hatches. The largest flaw being torque steer. 3200lbs is nearly as heavy as a Z, that is a failure and a complete result of cost cutting. I thought the current MS3 bumper was bad. bravo to Ford for finding a way to make it worse. I am happy they got the handling right.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote