View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #1128 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
This being unemployed thing is killing me with how busy I am.
Haircut this morning, meet with a realtor this around lunch to look at some commercial property for lease, inventory the 6 boxes of haircolour and literature that arrived at my house, do some laundry, pack up my gear and go do a photoshoot, meet up with a photographer friend to look at my shots and learn some new editing tricks and then... then, finally, I can drink a beer and act like the lazy, jobless slob that I am!
sir... your unemployeed-lifestyle is kinda attractive....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm in... I'm in...!!!

next Z cruise...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
morning all

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Fvck!!! The guy us sitting right behind me on the plane and he is going strong.
If you fart like crazy.. will the gas pass to his position???

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
LOL! Good luck but I am not sure you are really living the unemployed lifestyle by doing all that work. Just sayin'

is right...

Hi Mumu!!

Me too! I wanna know too!

Hi Zman!!

Its the sports nut!! HEY BUB!!

You probably could'nt offend him if you tried...why? he would only think YOU are recognizing how important he is and you are jelly!!

glad you guys had a greet weekend Gurney!!

why thank you 6, you are sweet too :0

no fun...sorry!

that may have been a good thing. Dr. Mrs. Onzedge may be to busy to bail you out of airport security!!

HI everybody! another exciting day in government contract work
sigh.
'Like' the post of being the longest quote-post ever...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
10 pages of power reading... done

Hello Z crew

Beach weekend was fun until I got sick
( Click to show/hide )
Got a stomach virus that hit Sat evening. I passed out for several hours and woke up at midnight with stomach cramps and major nausea. I immediately proceeded to the bathroom only to find that the water was turned off - apparently a supply pipe burst earlier in the evening and nobody told me. FML. I tried to clean up as best I could while the wife packed up our things, and then she drove us to a hotel about 40 minutes away, which took nearly two hours thanks to the ferry wait

Still feeling a little under the weather (stomach and body aches). I just finished up some work this morning at the office, but I think I'm going to gather up a little more work and head home for the day.
JAR.. sorry to hear the stomach flu, drink some ginger-ale will work, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Um, he doesn't want to have to turn on the AC because our product shouldn't be heating up his cabin. Dude has a black Ford Fusion and an installer who put it in places he didn't need to, like doubling up on the headliner.

sorry about that touble-hippo you have to deal with

he's prolly is some kinda hippo who will storm back to a macdonald yelling "wtf the coffee is cold now after 10 mins but you guys are saying you sell hot coffee..!!"