Thread: Pad knockback
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm...I don't know what that would be, but pad knockback isn't characterized by any clunking sounds or sensations. Sucks that Bankston's customer service is so poor. You might consider taking it to a brake place (like Midas) to have them diagnose the root cause. Yes, it sucks because it'll be money out of pocket. But if it's a choice between spending some money or risking sudden and total brake failure (i.e., the problem could suddenly get worse), then I personally would spend the money. But that's just my opinion. Not trying to tell you what to do or anything.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote