Thread: Pad knockback
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
corbin09
Track Member

Drives: 370z
corbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond repute

No, It hasnt done it since day one.. It just started happening about 2 weeks ago. I noticed it while i wasnt driving hard, I hit the brakes to stop and when i let off i got a little clunk noise and i could feel it in the brakes. I dont get it all of the time, just every so often, i would say out of about 20 braking tries maybe 4 or 5, but it is still very annoying. I have exhaust and rims on my car.. and BANKSTON nissan of dallas happens to have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE in their service dept i have ever come across. The car has wheels and exhaust, and apparently this is the cause all of my problems??
corbin09 is offline   Reply With Quote