View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #717 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
LOL at your age. I'm sure you're not 100.

I'm curious as to why so many people buy the Z and then feel bored with it after a year or 2 and get something else like they're 'upgrading.'

I've had my Z since 04 and still love it. I wouldn't mind getting another toy, but after nagging my wife for this Z, she told me that I better like it and keep it since she's going to bury me in it.
Lol! I'm 51. And i love love love my Z. And lol on your wife
My husband too i told him today about the guy on here who "upgraded" to a 911. He laughed and said "our" next upgrade is a bad azz fast bike or another Honda or a new truck then he laughed. Still shocked i have the Z. Sigh. Such a sexy too fast for me car