View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #32 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Several folks besides me on this forum have this jack, I think anyone that has it can attest, it's awesome for the money at full price.

Well it's on sale, with the coupon code that's on the product page it's only $109.99.

On a stock Z, this jack can reach the front center jacking point from the front bumper with no drama. For the side, it'll fit under the lowest of Z's.

Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton, Rapid Pump® Jack

Check it out!
I made a post on my facebook a little while ago about that type of low profile jack !!

The lowest point of my Z was about 3'' this jack is awesome ! I just hope it will last more than 1 race season as I averaged 1-2 jack/year

It is heavy but the long reach low profile is good enough