View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 10:59 AM   #64 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
So I have sat in the car and I didn't see the "quality" you guys are raving about. Dash is a cluster. Car I sat in at show was showing wear just from people climbing in and out that better brands didn't show. It's a flicking focus. Lol!

And I love the "proof" this is a great car. It beat (well really didnt beat them)another crappy VW and a French companies econo boxes in a comparison on clearly biased car blog and magazine?

No one has sold me on this boosted fwd trash heap. Hey but it's your money guys! I'd jump in a better balanced and much lighter mini before I'd get in this 3200 lb pig. Or perhaps Fiesta ST if you want a pile of junk that is fun to drive.

I just feel sorry for people who are shelling out $24k for this car
The Megane is the French econobox you're talking about??? Really??? Lol. That car is going to have a strong influence in the next gen/future FWD sporty nissan's in america. France is half of nissan engineering... think about it.

And Mini cooper S models are known to be unreliable turbo cars. Case and point. My neighbors Mini which is only 4 years old, has died on him 3x in 6 months. Mini's do drive nice though, my cousin has one in PR and drives those mountains like a dream... But her's is always in the shop too...

You criticize negativity at your own convenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Quick_Z View Post
I think someone doesnt like ford is what the issue is....

DAN
Dude i don't like Ford much either but damn. When you lose sight of calling a spade a spade due to predjudiced dislike? That's bias based on ego feeding insecurity.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 04-14-2013 at 11:03 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote