View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #644 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Out of Silva's 16 fight UFC win streak, only 2 ever went to decision and those were the ones he was criticized for. He was kind of dancing around and not really engaging while his opponents were completely hopeless. I am a huge Silva fanboy no matter what anyone else says.

used to hate Sonnen too, until I found out how he actually is. Now I really like him. As much as people say he talked his way to the title shot, don't forget that NO ONE stepped up to fight Jones when Henderson first got injured. Not a single fighter said yes to that fight against Jones, who was too scared himself to fight Sonnen at the time.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote