View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #642 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Wasn't that the issue with Silva too? I haven't been into UFC all that long (about four years or so).

However, Silva seems to have change and makes his fights entertaining, even if he's 20x better than his opponent.

Though, I'm a Silva fan, because everyone else seems to hate him.

I cannot wait to see Bones Jones (probably my true fav.) destroy Sonnen. Sonnen is one of the few people I cannot stand... sure, he can talk and is sometimes funny, but the fact that he's talked himself into three title fights w/o ever winning seemingly anything is ridiculous and undeserved.

What would be amazing is if Jones shattered his jaw and it was wired shut for a long, loooong time.
If you watched this season of TUF you would see how Sonnen really is. That is just his schtick love it or hate it when hyping the fight. But as a coach and outside the ring he is actually a pretty nice and thoughful person. He is in the business of entertainment that has a very short life cycle. So if you can talk your way into a few more dollars it is not on him but on how the UFC conducts business. If you want to be mad at anyone it is Dana White and the Fertita brothers... just my take.