View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #641 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I mean I can understand and appreciate the strategic part of fighting and playing it safe when you're title is on the line, but GSP just takes it to a whole different level. When you just completely dominate and control your opponents like he does, you have no excuse not to finish the fight.
Wasn't that the issue with Silva too? I haven't been into UFC all that long (about four years or so).

However, Silva seems to have change and makes his fights entertaining, even if he's 20x better than his opponent.

Though, I'm a Silva fan, because everyone else seems to hate him.

I cannot wait to see Bones Jones (probably my true fav.) destroy Sonnen. Sonnen is one of the few people I cannot stand... sure, he can talk and is sometimes funny, but the fact that he's talked himself into three title fights w/o ever winning seemingly anything is ridiculous and undeserved.

What would be amazing is if Jones shattered his jaw and it was wired shut for a long, loooong time.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote