View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #639 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
GSP said he's already training for Hendricks. I really like GSP but don't know about this one. I feel Hendricks is going to rip threw GSP. Like first round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I have a good feeling about Hendricks in this one though. Hopefully it won't go like the Koscheck fight where a quick jab busted up his eye at the very start of the fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
GSP is so boring. I won't pay to watch a UFC event that he's the main event in. Can't stand him.
Big Rig will win this fight. He wants it more. I predict it to be in devastating fashion. He will not let the lay n pray King go to decision. If GSP doesn't fight to win instead of points Hendricks will be victorious. It is the end of the road Jack!

I typically wont buy a GSP fight either for that reason. But I will watch them at the local B Dubs. However I will buy the Hendricks fight in support of him and to see my prediction come true.