View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #496 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
next on my list I guess! TY! again
I have a california duster that I used on it Tuesday but Wednesday it was covered again after work...

gotta run!! weekend starts soon, Thank you baby jesus (2012, Nizmo89)... here's to hoping my manager doesn't decide to keep me over three hours again on MY friday!

if your have pollen falling from the tree all the time, anything you use will probably cover your car. have you tried blowing it off using a shopvac in blower mode? that might make the work even faster .

SpeedShine is very basic stuff but i found that they sell the gallons on amazon yesterday. im going to get me that in a week's time. i dont want it to freeze while out on the porch.