View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #492 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Hi Kenchan!! how are you? besides wet?! LOL (sorry!)
Re: static charge....didn't really have this problem with the other spray I was using (I have no idea what its name is, top secret I guess, my brother inb law wont tell or his friend won't, ) Need to keep trying. Don't like the wizards after a couple of days seeing how it holds up on teh car.
NEXT! Adams I guess...
hi msbc. yah, was sprinkling again this am..hope this does not turn into snow.

hope you find a quick solution for that static issue. i personally only use SpeedShine on my Z and Prima Hydro on my G and dd's. no issue with static. i do try to keep the buffing to a minimum though. for instance, after QD, i would only lightly buff the edges of the car with a completely dry MF towel for that extra pop.