View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, I can live with the stiff ride, lack of creature comforts, and premium price if it performed, but apparently it really doesn't.

Look at is this way, lots of car companies have made stripped down track models, i.e. Honda type R's and S2000 CR and premium performance models like the M3 and z06 that someone had pointed out. But one thing they all had in common was that they had numbers to back it up and justify the added "harshness" of those models.

If the Nismo did serioruly outperform the base sport, I'd be wiling to spend well above it's current list price cause I really dig the looks. But unfortunately, the Nismo 370z project seemed to be more focused on marketing than engineering.