View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #223 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Nice once the sanding is done I am going to be painting, hopefully I can have it started or better yet done by end of this weekend.

I haven't decided on what colours to go with for walls and floor epoxy coating. I am painting the ceiling white and the walls I have been leaning towards a couple different "lighter" greys for the walls.

I was thinking maybe grey walls with a white floor with the multi colour "flakes" if that makes sense. I know white gets dirty but I am neat freak and will clean it a lot, probably as I clean my Z
Hahah, when I first glanced at the last paragraph for some reason i thought you said dirty grey balls.

I was all
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub