View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #9969 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
morning everyoneZ :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
morning and evening bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Good Morning Onze of Coon Rapid!!!! LOL

Good morning to anybody I missed (I am sorry if i missed you!)...Z is in the parking lot with the Optrix pod on the windshield...
Good Morning Early Risers!

Reps handed out to all of you shortly.

Another busy day, but counting down to Nismo Fiesta.

Lovin' the daily driver. Not having to subject the Z to the potholes, speed bumps and other hazards is a relief and a blessing.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll lurk and maybe post a note or two later today.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim