View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #9870 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Yep, I priced some of it out today.

I may just go to the track and drive my buddies around and see if it's something I really want to start up again.

Plus, I was die-hard Losi, and now everyone I knew that was also Losi is Associated, and that seems to be the direction I'm headed if I get back into it.

Good thing I still kind of know some factory drivers May have to contact them and see if I can get some "deals".
The Associated TC6.1 is actually a very good chassis, however, my favorite chassis on the market nowadays is the Xray T4, this kit worth every penny...

Motor and ESC, you might want to look at the brand ORCA, it is the best brand on the market especially for ESC and battery, motor from this brand is very very popular too

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

mr.alcheng- so what happens if we brings one of our dinosaurs to the track using old JRPropo R1 and brushful motors and 2000mAh NiCd? do we still get to play or told to

Mr.kenchan... go kick some a$$ please..!!