View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #9865 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
the electronics components are completely different than the old days, the motors are basically maintenance free since there's no brush, batteries are easy to condition and the capacity are between 5500mah to 7000mah.

The radio, no more crystal, using spectrum 2.4ghz thus no interference at all...

to start off, you looking at about 1.5k to 2k with race ready equipment, and it will last you for a good while...
Yep, I priced some of it out today.

I may just go to the track and drive my buddies around and see if it's something I really want to start up again.

Plus, I was die-hard Losi, and now everyone I knew that was also Losi is Associated, and that seems to be the direction I'm headed if I get back into it.

Good thing I still kind of know some factory drivers May have to contact them and see if I can get some "deals".