View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #9780 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Looks nice. Is that a key slot on the steering column for the ignition? How quaint.
hahaha, that's the honda steering column where the steering lock does not break in random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Nice and clean, good job.
thanks, mr.gale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
look good man!
thanks, mr. mu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
thanks, mr. onzedge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Attachment 66469

Wizards Mist n Shine

I also found a new scuff and either a rock or door ding on rear passenger quarter panel...both tiny but still
thanks, ms.bc. oh wait...

hi msbc! sorry to hear about the ding.. see if your dealer can get a PDR tech to take a look at it. or search:

DentWizard.com: Dent Repair Services, Paintless Dent Removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Editing even more pics from today. I've gone mad!
nice picts, ms. pint! i like that giraffe one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Teaser shot of my new hotness. Better pics to follow.
nice and clean, mr. happy. wow, that green really stands out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Mornin' all!

I survived the baby shower... all of us guys just sat in the garage and watched the Dbacks v. Brewers game. Thankfully it went extra innings.
hahaha, welcomeback haboob. lol@ coed bummer babyshower with no pretty catch. i hate going to parties like that where people are all duds. not that im a real social type, but anyway, when i go, i want it to be plesant.

when i get invited to picnics and stuff, i usually just play with all the kids, or help out with the cooking so i dont have to open my mouth. i read somewhere that if i have nothing good to say, dont say it... or some crap.

wheew, all caught up now.