View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #9750 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Meh, whatevs. Mu must be a purist..allowing for nothing but purely functional mods on his ride.

Me? Can't complain. I'm super happy with the way the car is coming together lately. My wife actually asked how much the recent shop work was goin to cost, and then was all She VERY rarely asks how much money I'm spending.

Doesn't matter, it's my money that I've set aside and doesn't touch money that is intended for utilities and what-not.

I like the pics you posted earlier. Nice job. How've things been your way? You gonna get that lip installed soon?
Your ride is definitely looking ! Not sure when I'll get the lip on, still waiting on other stuff. :/