View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

I was never into that ricey fast and the furious stuff, except for the neon lights. Back in High school I thought interior and underbody neons were the ****.

Aesthetics though my tastes have been pretty consistent. I like clean lines and to enhance the OEM look. All of my cars have had the same formula from a looks standpoint. I put a subtle lip kit to enhance the cars lines, eliminated wheel gap, and a nice set of bigger wheels (usually an OEM set from another car). That's typically all I'll do. I used to be into modding the stereo and spent tons of money on multiple set ups on my first car but nowadays I prefer to just get the upgraded oem system and nav and call it a day. OEM look > aftermarket .
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote