View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #38 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
SICK colour combo!!! Get em on asap
Hope to get them on in the next couple of weeks. I'm still waiting on my lugs and hubcentric rings and I'm trying to work a deal on a new set of Hankooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknhawk View Post
Looking good. too bad I didn't get to see her in person yet. Maybe someday soon.

I wish you would have told me you were looking for an emblem... I had one in my backseat the day we met up.. LMAO.. its all good though.. Everything looks primo!

Nice.
I had my emblem at that point, lol. Hope the tires are treating you well and I look forward to seeing the Nismo rims on your car. You could always make a trip up here on May 5th, there is a car show I'm planning to enter it would be great to sit next to another Z.