View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #491 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
I&K last year I lost to a bone stock (albeit clean) roadster. I didn't know the guy. That ticked me off a little but I wouldn't be mad losing to anyone here. Seriously, I love just going to the events.

If you guys haven't done these events they're super fun. You get to lounge around in the sun, drink and talk to people about your car all day. It never gets old.
Thats ridiculous, I'd of slashed their soft top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
DM was it a red roadster last year and I&K?

And Chris yes I have some ex military.
If you do, you can go to penfed.org (Pentagon Federal Credit Union) and get loans through them thanks to having a military member, or USAA too, for insurance/banking/loans. You'll get discounts if you do all 3 through them and their service is unmatched in my experiences.

Just a thought for some other options you might not have considered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
I have a 10x10 tent and a nissan flag this year too. Last year I got a horrible blistering sunburn.
I sunburn like a mofo too, I have to stock up on SPF White Boy prior to the show. I'll bring a chair for your tent.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote