View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #482 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
My headlights and wheels are unique or at least, different.

I'm not lowered (at all) and don't have much in the way of suspension mods unless you count my H&R spacers lol
They'll see Nismo, and the non-knowers will assume that means something. Your body + wing will make them think race car. Your wheels pop, your engine bay is clean, and shiny. Your headlights will catch everyones attention.

You've got a lot going for you honestly. If I get #2 to you, I wouldn't be pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Why can't you work on your car now?
Its part of what I was saying above. I'm doing some other finance crap that is more important right now thatll pay off huge in a few years so instead of dumping 2-4k Intl the Z its going into other things for the next few months.
I hear ya. I just want you to finish your kit thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
That's what I'm doing.

I'm going with a lower 5 year as I'm 1 year into my 6 year and Apr goes from 5% to 2.5%

Unless I are mathing wrong. Which is totally possible.lol
Just out of curiosity, do you have anyone in your family that was military?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote