View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #463 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Well I came up with the numbers I did before contacting them. They came up with about the same thing. It was a little different because of hidden fees but still looked positive. I'll talk to a 3rd party to make sure I'm not getting shafted. Its not even like my payment is too much I was just simply going to do it because on paper it works out better for me. Seriously I'm glad your looking out for me. I'll look into this a bit more because I hate throwing money away especially if that's all this will do.
You're not throwing away just money, time, research, labor, all of the things you've done/plan to do to your car will be tossed aside. For what? $50 lower payment, not worth it imo...

Just finish boosting it and you'll be so happy you won't even care about how much you pay for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
I may have jumped the gun. I forgot you had wheels and kvw's. The wing may help too.

It'll probably be one of you two tho.
I have more done then just those 3 things.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote