View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #456 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
DM, have you made any progress on your board for your cars stats... I've never done a judged show before, so I dunno what is/is not required, or what I should do about that?
Show boards aren't required but I'd recommend one. I'm going to let my (ohgodhelpme) still-girlfriend do mine for this year at least. Mostly because I bought her a really f'ing nice camera for christmas and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna get something out of it.

Other than that? Clay, wax and glaze the car prior to the show. Bring a bottle of detail spray with you to clean the wheels once you arrive if you're not using a trailer. You'll also probably want a lawn chair and a tent because you'll be sitting in the sun for 6-10 hrs while people wander by and ask questions.