View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #8881 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Well the z ill keep for longer. My scion is a lease so it's going away dec 2013. I'm buying a cheaper used dd this summer and plan to keep that 3-4 years so its not necessarily one of the cars I want. I'll probably buy a nice dd in 2014 and keep that until it dies lol
sounds good.

i definitely enjoy having my hobby car hibernating in the winter so i will keep my fit until the thing falls apart. my Z will stay with me for at least another 5-6yrs. my G will stick around for at least another 2yrs. the older fit my wife uses most of the time is due to retire in a few yrs. i want to get her the new accord sedan, but she likes to have a hatch cause she carries computers often.