View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #8880 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sounds good, mr. zman. i hope you get wat you really want and just keep it for a long time.

ive owned 4 cars at a time so i kept rotating the older dd and kept my hobby car maybe 3-4yrs. it was fun and all, but wouldve been much better had i bought a car that was a tad over my budget, yet kept it longer.
Well the z ill keep for longer. My scion is a lease so it's going away dec 2013. I'm buying a cheaper used dd this summer and plan to keep that 3-4 years so its not necessarily one of the cars I want. I'll probably buy a nice dd in 2014 and keep that until it dies lol