View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #8836 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
new page, I must have missed it
I was so proud of myself!
Oh well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
pffft morning hours are for april fools.. not evening hours.. you fail again
stop being so obnoxious...
and to think I was going to miss you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Just picked up a tow hook and sending it off to Mike for some of his powdercoating magic.
Green!!?
Do tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
morning people

sucks the wrap bubbled like that for ms pint, hope it gets fixed with new material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
pretty dang good. although it is (again) back to being chilly outside .
winter. NOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Might as well just go for plastic dip, it'll be hard to see the difference between dip & wrap since it's such a small part and you don't look at it from 4 inches away all the time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I will not be swayed! Unless, of course, I just get lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi msbc! sorry to hear about the cold. temps dropped like 35F for me too since the weekend. glad to hear things are smooth at work.

i cleaned up my desk and removed everything from the walls this am in prep for taking an indefinite vacation (laid off) in one year. hahaha. people who dont know yet were like wtf? yah its coming folks, i cant tell you but it's coming. you all fired!
you cleaned up your desk already!? you really are a planner aren't you!?
I got a new lanyard for my ID badges etc but haven't had time to change out my old one...it is RED! I Like RED!