View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:17 AM   #347 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
2wd dyno tuning: $200/hour... Hopefully since the hard work is done (initial tuning) I wouldn't need much work, perhaps troubleshooting/adjusting, so one hour would theoretically be enough for me... Might definitely want to give them a call... Hmmm just under 3 hours driving time, so roughly 2.5 hours for me.

Would have to be doing the tune in the afternoon... Gonna have to at least ask them about it.
Yeah they shouldn't charge you a whole lot. I cant say for sure but with other similar scenarios at other shops ive seen about 100-200 for this sort of thing.

They are about 2 hours from me so about the same. They may just have you datalog and then adjust it via etune. Probably don't even need the dyno really. I bet your fuel isn't trimmed right or something with the AFR's are off which is why you cut power up top. I don't know though im not a tuner.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote