View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #8789 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Must you wrap it in Mt.Blk?? Pastic dip won't work?
She wants satin black, which is why she refuses to use Plasti Dip.

Ms. Pint, I have some Krylon Fusion Satin Black spray paint if you want to try to DIY it I mean, what's the worse that could happen: you're unhappy with the results and you're NOT out $100+?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
morning people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
Morning erreybody
Morning y'all. I dropped the wife off at the airport at 5:45 am this morning. She is headed to San Francisco for a biz-cation, as I call them - work pays for them to eat fancy dinners and take wine tours and such. I am now at the office working until I head to Houston for the day. Luckily, the clean Z is safely put away in the garage, and I don't have to drive today. Z you later

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |