View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #8747 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Mr. JAR - now that my work schedule is lightening up, I'd be more than happy to bring my Griot's stash to casa JAR for a wax "Tech Day". I've got both the 3" and 6" random orbital buffers and enough products to even make ms. pint happy (whose car we can work on too!). Might ask for a corner of a room to unroll a sleeping bag on, for the night, but happy to help.
You are awesome, Mike! Thanks very much for the offer, and I would be happy to host you any time you're ever in town. The spare bedroom is a mess right now, so give me a heads up so we can clean it up for you I need to do an oil change myself, so I'd be happy for you and Ms. Pint to come over and wash her car in the driveway, while I work on mine in the garage

I actually just restocked all my car detailing products. I stepped up from the Meguiar's Gold Class paste wax to the Meguiar's Ultimate paste wax. I also have the 3" pads (only a hand applicator tho) for fixing up some light scratches. I have access to a 6" random orbital, too, but I've never taken him up on the offer.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |