View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #8609 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

I am absolutely amazed to hear this isn't a standard part of your detailing I have two towels dedicated to clean the underside of the side skirts and spats and another towel for the lower rear end including wiping down the exhaust pipes; they are small, cheap auto-store microfiber towels and get tossed after 3-4 washes.

I haven't taken as good of care of the exhaust tips as I'd like, but I have the Adams Metal Polish #1 and #2 that I will be trying here soon. I will definitely share my thoughts and hopefully some before/after photos

Mr. Kenchan says good things about the Griot's Clay/Mud But yeah, I think Mr. Gale is onto something
hi mr.jar- yah, i will make sure to clean the sills from now on. i did clean it yesterday using SprayOn Wax.

while i use griot's products and have good results, im not a fanboi so make sure you guys try out other products too. i just happened to try quite a bit of different products the last decade or so and found that griot's is the easiest and carefree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I hope they won't turn it into a Prius TRD forum...

Mr.kenchan, I bet µ is still going to do it...
Went to watch a movie toinght, The Oz.

Very nice movie, some of the middle part was kinda boring/slow but over it's a nice one, recommended if you haven't watched it.
mr.alcheng- wow, turned into a genesis forum. that is the biggest joke ever for Z guys. sounds on the oz. i will get the dvd later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Guys, my Genesis just felt so slow today. And where is the sports car feel?! When does VTEC kick in?!

ms pint

gooodam, everyone!