View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #116 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Went back and updated the reviews with bold and font changes. Should I consolidate the videos and dyno's into their own post as well?

Getting the itch. It's been over a month since I've really gotten any information on her progress. Not sure what to make of that. We are at the 4 month mark since they took delivery. I'm still guessing some time in April, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was done in May.

Finally got a definitive plan for my floors too. Costing me $10,000 to do 1,000sqft in tile and 636 sqft of carpet. Not sure what two slabs of granite at 72" costs, but I need that for the counters and $2k for install. I have a sinking feeling this is a better investment than throwing money under my bonnet.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote