View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darli328 View Post
I hate to sound like an a$$ but I'm honestly worried that when I post something someone is going to say use the search button. You know what's really funny when you search a lot of things on this forum. The more recent threads on a subject don't have any real info and just basically say you're an idiot for not searching first. Which basically makes the search feature useless because it's filled with threads that all say use the search button (without any references/links). You can't expect someone to search back 4 years to the very first thread on whatever subject that hasn't been posted on in over 2 years. So, that's kind of where I'm coming from when I say sorry for the stupid question. I honestly tried searching with no luck, it happens and I think we all need to remember that at times.
That's a good point. I was one of the d!ck to ask people to use the search button without any help I admit. But soon enough I've learned to at least provide some helpful information along with the prompt of search. Or I just say nothing if I can't anwser the question. I understand both sides tho. It IS quite annoying for some new members just open a new thread on some questions that can be easily answered by the search. But in your case, I think it's valid and nobody should blame on you for opening this thread. My only advise would be the title could be a little more specific like "GTR start button on 2013 models" so that it would be easiler for other people want to search on the same matter. Just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousZ34 View Post
Honestly if you type your question into google its A LOT easier to find what your looking for. Thats what I do. I rarely use the search button. Who cares what people say. In the end as long as you learned the answer to your question(s) then thats all that should matter.
Google search actually returns better results sometimes. Use both methods anyways.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote