View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

You are the only one to complain about accepting a monthly payment of over $400 per month with your blanket statement. This presents debate. Your statement did nothing to help the OP's inquiry. You more blatantly called everyone with over $400 per month payment stupid because you have a magic eight ball that tells you everyone's financial situation. To assist in your new statement, you used the words "you", not "I" therefore including everyone into your position regardless if you said "IMO" prior to . We are all grownups and I don't need you telling me what I can and can't afford. I happen to pay $531 per month and make 20x that amount per month... after taxes and health insurance. I'm am absolutely certain I can make my payments just fine, thanks, but no thank you, I don't need your advice.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote