View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
DooDooBrown
Base Member

Drives: 09 370 Touring w/spt
DooDooBrown is on a distinguished road

Oh yes, I did forget to mention the front chin spoiler. It is very low, and will eventually get scrapped to hell! I wouldn't worry about a huge change in space from a 4 door to the Z. Like I said before, my Z is my daily driver, and I work as a firefighter in the DC area. I have to lug my gear, clothes, sleeping bag, helmet, etc... It all fits in the trunk, you just have to do some creative packing to get it all in. Other than that, I would highly recommend you go to Criswell Nissan in Germantown. They had me 500 below invoice. If nothing else, see what deal they can give you, and you can compare the two. As of a couple of months, they had a massive selection of Z's (11-15), and they weren't really moving that much. Another way I knocked hundreds off the sticker was going through the USAA car buying program. That pretty much knocked it a couple hundred under invoice, and Criswell will either be very close, or match the best price. An advantage to Hamilton is they do have free oil changes for life, but there are several restrictions (I am sure if I told them I had to put more oil in, they would void my free oil change thing). I find the Z is liked by several different crowds, too. Everyone likes it, because it isn't really seen that much around the area (exp. OUR area!). As far as I know, I am the only one that has a 370. How many people do you seen in West Virginia with Mustangs? To me personally, a mustang is a mustang, I see too many of them to even pay notice, unless it is an exceptionally RARE car that happens to catch my eye. Muscle cars are great, but for country backroads (I am sure that you could show me a few, and I got a couple of them that I hit up all the time), you need handling. I have yet to drive a mustang that handles exceptionally well. Thats just me though!

Last edited by DooDooBrown; 10-05-2009 at 10:11 PM.
DooDooBrown is offline   Reply With Quote