View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #8068 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Ken. I wiped some bird poop off the Z hood

Good Afternoon everyone
sounds good, mr.jar! i hate non-edible birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Bought a daily driver so the Z can now stay out of harm's way!

Sorry mr. ken, but I had to pass on the available Fit's around here. They were all good deals - low mileage, well kept, but all four (yes four) I looked at had been driven by smokers and they stunk. No matter how much Febreeze and air freshener you spray in a car, you can't get that stale skanky stench out.

I got a smoking deal on a 2009 Toyota Matrix with only 25k miles in perfect shape with unbelievable service records; practically a new car.

wow, sounds great, mr.gurney! congrats on the smokin' yet good smelling new ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Hey Kenchan....maybe you can get a job as a commentator, I mean greeter, at wal mart lots of things to comment on there! and I got a great drive in today! still a bit pumped up about it...amazing what a bit of sunshine does for your happiness level.

"hi, welcome to walmart, taffyapples!"

msbc- sounds great that you got some motoring time today! yes, we belong out in the sun, i thinks. hope you have a nice smooth friday.

thinking of which, i better start packing up pretty soon to go home. i want to QD the carwash remains off the fit before supper. and enjoy the view in my garage while at it (my G and Z that is) x2