View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 04:59 PM   #8066 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
np, ms pint!

ms.bc- sorry to hear about the morning headache. hope you get out of that 1pm quick and you get to go in you Z.

mr.gurney- yah, at the end of the day i still have my fat belly. jokes aside, i just think of my cute wife and kids and hobbies and i just get through the day.

mr. happy - yah, im getting canned in one year (office shutting down). that's the 24 more paychecks. they gave me options (or they're asking me to reconsider) transferring to other offices we have, but since i moved from LA sacrificing my car hobby and canyon carving, etc. etc. to settle down to raise our kids here in ville, im not moving. so i get canned.

so decided to keep my G cause im going to be homeless and need a roof. i'll think of something..
Hey Kenchan....maybe you can get a job as a commentator, I mean greeter, at wal mart lots of things to comment on there! and I got a great drive in today! still a bit pumped up about it...amazing what a bit of sunshine does for your happiness level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wow HAL, i know you're surfing right now from above. now that's a beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I really hate cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
afternoon everyone! Bring on the long weekend it's getting closer.
Hey Lambo! have't talked to you all day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
ugh... 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Yes ma'am Very nice.. and goofy We'd expect nothing else

Nephew is here.. he wants to take a ride in my Z (of course, who wouldn't LOL!) sigh...here we go. The kids dad is a preacher (hubbies brother). waiting to see if hubby cracks open a beer... teehee.