View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #8029 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
np, ms pint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

sorry for the early mornign rant.

I did get to drive the Z today-sitting in the parking lot waiting on me.....ahhhh....
ms.bc- sorry to hear about the morning headache. hope you get out of that 1pm quick and you get to go in you Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
At the end of the day (could be 10:00 pm sometimes), I still have my family, my friends, and my Z to look forward too!

Have a great Easter all!
mr.gurney- yah, at the end of the day i still have my fat belly. jokes aside, i just think of my cute wife and kids and hobbies and i just get through the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Wait a sec....are you serious? Ways the deal (and plan)?
mr. happy - yah, im getting canned in one year (office shutting down). that's the 24 more paychecks. they gave me options (or they're asking me to reconsider) transferring to other offices we have, but since i moved from LA sacrificing my car hobby and canyon carving, etc. etc. to settle down to raise our kids here in ville, im not moving. so i get canned.

so decided to keep my G cause im going to be homeless and need a roof. i'll think of something..