View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #8019 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Good morning Mike! Thanks for the kind words for all to consider when we've "had it up to here" with management and work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I got a text from Mr. ZForce (Curtis) at 2 AM CDT saying that his brother Hal (Halskie) -- another of our Z brethren, has left us. God's speed and RIP, Hal. Here's a shot of him on my back door steps. He was a great guy.

sigh. My condolences to Mr. Zforce and his family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Godspeed Hal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
hello all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post

LOL! I am management, and I'm getting screwed! Yet to see any perks, just a lot of employee related headaches on top of the work load.

Where's the Easter Bunny when I need him?
thanks for the managers POV! sigh. corporate worlds SUCK!! but the money is nice keeps my Z (fun factor) ging!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Busy day is busy

R.I.P. Hal
Hi Jar-no hijinks this week...you are slacking off dood!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I like their designs, but they only have 19x8.5/9.5 with kinda weak offsets. I wanted something a little wider and more agressive.
I like aggressive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hi guys.

Mr. Onze, if you happen to speak to Curtis again, please send him my condolences.

Unrelated note: I just read the shop letter from the Amex dispute I opened for the messed up overlays. I'm kind of pissed about how he presented his side of the case and how childish the owner is acting. I'm not posting it online just yet since we have worked it out and he is supposed to be wrapping the fangs and b pillars soon.
Hi Pint!! Hope your day is going well
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
Hi XYZ!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Morning folks!
Hi Zman!

Drove my Z to work today! did I say that already! can't wait to be off work so I can luxuriate in it's power!