View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #7854 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
We'll see mr ken. I'm not sure I REALLY need a DD yet, but the Scion seems like a great deal. I checked the Car Fax and the owner religiously had the car serviced at the dealer.
it's aways good to have a dd imho, mr.gurney. especially if youre going to a nice restaurant that has a small parking lot and where their extra parking section is uphill and dirt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'm at a really nice restaurant that has a small parking lot. This is their extra parking section. It was uphill too. Great for the Z.
ms. pint your car's looking good. not sure about that pavement/dirt though.. the last fit i had (was a 08) lowered on coilovers didnt do very well in lawn parking at the local barn. yah, that's right, i parked at a barn... on grass field with cows...and car got stuck. well, not really. but the front diffuser on the car didn't like it one bit. but it was my dd, so i didn't care.