View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #21 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post

Although I think the Bieber drives a heavily modded Caddy, and Queen Pelosoi drives USAF 757. Her personal carbon footprint matches the entire country of Lesthoto!

And Prius drivers usually dont care about the environment they just want to blow by in the HOV lane and sneer condescendingly as they drive around in their toxic wast dumps of vehicles.

I fly Boeing 737's, and blow through a Prius worth of fuel every minute! lol.
Most Prius owners I know buy them because they don't have a damn clue that spending $25K on a "new" vehicle vs. their old "whatever it is" that's paid off isn't going to "save money" because it gets better mileage.

Or they are rich girls who like to be "trendy". We have a lot of Prius owners with Centenary stickers on their rides (local $20K/year liberal arts college).
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote