View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
prlwhitecoupe
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Altima Coupe
prlwhitecoupe is on a distinguished road

Hey man, i went this past saturday with a buddy and they had every car from their lineup available for test drive except ofcourse the GT-R. The 370z they had was auto with paddle shifters, but trust me I suspect it wasn't any less fun than a manual transmission. They had setup a small course on in one of the parking lots at ontario place and you could hit up 70km/hr after a straight acceleration from the start point, which then hit a small slalom, followed by a very sharp U-turn and then an avoidance part, finally ending at a full brake test. It was pouring rain and there weren't many people there, so we had a go at all of their vehicles. We left the 370z for last, because nothing else would've measured up. Both of us came home smiling and full of adrenaline, that car (370z) is downright amazingly fun and superbly put together, Nissan definitely did a great job of bringing up the quality from the 350z, there is virtually no difference between the quality of a G37 and 370z in terms of fit and finish. I am definitely going to be getting this over the 135i.
prlwhitecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote