View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #7760 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
yes it is. French Toast was the deciding factor when I accepted the offer.

a bit on topic: I want to see more of the shiny power steering reservoir and where you will install it.
I love me some French Toast

Its purdy However, the bracket looks like it mounts to a location that will interfere with my R2C intakes It is very likely that I will have to fab a new bracket, which may take awhile since the car is my DD. I'm regardless though

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ms. pint- i would do spacers.
I have sets of H&R 15, 20, and 25 mm if you want to check them out, Ms. Pint Unfortunately, I don't have the tools to install just yet, or the 15 and 20 would be on my car

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |