View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #7451 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
So yesterday was interesting. I drove alone from Sacramento to Long Beach in the 370 and I do not know if any of you have made that drive down I-5, but it is VERY dull. There is almost 200 miles of perfectly straight road -- 2 lanes each north and south.

Sometimes, you get lucky and you can hook up with one or two like-minded drivers who like to get the drive over with in as efficient and quick manner as possible (if you catch my drift). Yesterday was the case as I got in with a G-37 S and a Boxster. The Infiniti and I traded the lead back and forth while the Boxster pretty much stayed in third (by choice).

Anyway, I would occasionally glance back at the Boxster and think "Cool, a woman driving a Boxster and running hard". So, we kept this up for about 90 miles or so and it was fun. Mr. 9500ix talked to me a few times, but all was good and safe.

It speaks volumes to my stereotypes because nature called and I had to leave the highway and as I did, I waved to the Boxster. It was a guy driving it. It cracked me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Mr. Onzedge- sounds like fun!

Quite a contrast to the pos loser poor folks we have in my neck of the farms....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
all. Snow projected for chicago I guess weather has not yet looked at the calendar to see it's already spring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
till i get a freaking headache. Gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
One for Ms.BC,

( Click to show/hide )
^^^^perfection!!

Love it Gale!