View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:37 AM   #2220 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
idk... im not feeling the top secret side stripes
sorry you feel that way.... maybe some better pics

so i got an update... weather was dumb today so they pushed back my shoot till next week

and i decided to help out a fellow vq brother for the show... we swapped tires cuz his tires were to wide... not a problem for us though... 285/35/r19 my rear took it like a champ and 245/35/r19 up front... now here is the problem... i didnt do my research before i did the swap... i just went with o hey they look really good still... and have alot of meat left lets do it!!!! i need new tires the bf goodrich g force kda are loud as hell guys.... it sounds like my z is driving in a damn tunnel at 35 miles per hour and sounds like damn jet the faster i go... and after reading all the reviews its freaking normal... faqing great.... and i thought i dodged the bullet for getting new tires....

any of you guys have any feedback of yokohama advan neova tires?

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote